Vans invented them, and now the fashion world is embracing them: slip on sneakers. The latest trend in footwear makes it possible to be simultaneously comfortable and stylish. But we’re not talking about your average canvas and elastic combination – luxe materials and fun prints have brought this classic style up to a whole new level.
I wasn’t quite sure how I felt when wedge sneakers caught on as a trend. Nowadays, I just can’t get enough of them! But we all know I tend to lean more towards simple, classic, with just a touch of edge. So most of the wedge sneakers I see out there are way too much and don’t go with the majority of my casual looks. I love this pair by Giuseppe Zanotti.
1. Aldo – Frited $50-90 (Aldo)
2. Sole Society – Desirae $60 (Sole Society)
3. Nine West – Flax $20-80 (Amazon, 6pm, Macy’s)
4. Boutique 9 – Orson $40 (6pm, Last Call)
5. ShoeMint – Bess $80 (ShoeMint)
6. Ivanka Trump – Kayden $80-100 (Zappos, Amazon, 6pm)
7. Loft – Petra $80 (Loft)
8. Enzo Angiolini – Call Me $80 (Piperlime)
9. Carvela by Kurt Geiger – Axel $70 (DSW)
10. Boutique 9 – Justine $67 (LastCall in Red, Blue, Natural