Vans invented them, and now the fashion world is embracing them: slip on sneakers. The latest trend in footwear makes it possible to be simultaneously comfortable and stylish. But we’re not talking about your average canvas and elastic combination – luxe materials and fun prints have brought this classic style up to a whole new level.
A great pump always makes any outfit look sharp and sophisticated. I love these by Kurt Geiger for the slim profile, needle-thin heel, and low vamp. The Ellen reminds me of these gorgeous but elusive Sergio Rossi pumps at DSW. Although I already have a beautiful pair of classic black pumps from Vince Camuto, these are begging to join the others in my closet…I’ll be keeping an eye on the price!
1. Aldo – Frited $50-90 (Aldo)
2. Sole Society – Desirae $60 (Sole Society)
3. Nine West – Flax $20-80 (Amazon, 6pm, Macy’s)
4. Boutique 9 – Orson $40 (6pm, Last Call)
5. ShoeMint – Bess $80 (ShoeMint)
6. Ivanka Trump – Kayden $80-100 (Zappos, Amazon, 6pm)
7. Loft – Petra $80 (Loft)
8. Enzo Angiolini – Call Me $80 (Piperlime)
9. Carvela by Kurt Geiger – Axel $70 (DSW)
10. Boutique 9 – Justine $67 (LastCall in Red, Blue, Natural
It’s that time of year again…summer sale season! Clearance stickers are popping up everywhere in stores, and online prices are dropping like crazy. There are a so many stunning styles out there, and it can be hard to sift through them all. I’ve put together a list of my favorite shoes on sale. And even though I can’t get all the shoes I want, a girl can dream! Here’s a list of my picks of shoes to splurge on: