Similar to the Manolo BB, the Jimmy Choo Anouk pump is another classic style. Pretty much every celebrity has been seen wearing a pair, and it’s easy to see why; the pump has a timeless shape and comes in various colors that can be worn with anything. But since I like classic with a twist, I’m more drawn to the studded Anouk. I love the little baby studs all over the shoe. It’s not quite punk, but it turns a basic black pump into something a little more unique. You can snag a pair on FarFetch, or check out some of the great double-takes I’ve found.
I’m obsessed with all of Giuseppe Zanotti’s edgier styles. Because no matter how clunky or over-done heavy details can be on some designs, he always finds a way to implement them in a way that makes the shoe modern, sophisticated, sexy and cool all at the same time. I love this chunky chain detail, it really turns the shoes into a statement piece.
Giuseppe Zanotti shoes are always eye-catching. They’re often embellished with rich detail such as metal elements, animal prints, and crystals, ensuring that they ooze sex and glamour. He’s quite good at turning a simple design into something fabulous. I love the sculptural detail of the metal heeled pumps below, and it’s a good thing that there are double-takes out there for those of us who can’t pay the retail price:
1. Aldo – Frited $50-90 (Aldo)
2. Sole Society – Desirae $60 (Sole Society)
3. Nine West – Flax $20-80 (Amazon, 6pm, Macy’s)
4. Boutique 9 – Orson $40 (6pm, Last Call)
5. ShoeMint – Bess $80 (ShoeMint)
6. Ivanka Trump – Kayden $80-100 (Zappos, Amazon, 6pm)
7. Loft – Petra $80 (Loft)
8. Enzo Angiolini – Call Me $80 (Piperlime)
9. Carvela by Kurt Geiger – Axel $70 (DSW)
10. Boutique 9 – Justine $67 (LastCall in Red, Blue, Natural