1. Aldo – Frited $50-90 (Aldo)
2. Sole Society – Desirae $60 (Sole Society)
3. Nine West – Flax $20-80 (Amazon, 6pm, Macy’s)
4. Boutique 9 – Orson $40 (6pm, Last Call)
5. ShoeMint – Bess $80 (ShoeMint)
6. Ivanka Trump – Kayden $80-100 (Zappos, Amazon, 6pm)
7. Loft – Petra $80 (Loft)
8. Enzo Angiolini – Call Me $80 (Piperlime)
9. Carvela by Kurt Geiger – Axel $70 (DSW)
10. Boutique 9 – Justine $67 (LastCall in Red, Blue, Natural
Ten Classic Pumps Under $100
There’s one style that absolutely every woman, shoe-lover or not, must have in her closet: a classic pump. Since a classic pump is the go-to shoe, sticking to neutrals is your best bet; the most practical color for a classic pump is black. But once you have a pair or two of those, feel free to branch into brights!
Although it seens classic pumps would be easy to find since they’re always in style, it can get tricky to locate the perfect pair. There’s a lot to consider: material, heel height, brand, vamp and heel shape, color, and price. It took me a long time to find the perfect black pumps, so I created a handy list of some great classic styles all under $100 to help other shoe-lovers out there. I’m a suede-addict so my first instinct was to find those, but I also made sure to include pairs made of other materials.
(click to enlarge)